Monday, June 11, 2012

Sammi's Blog



Just a reminder to those invited to Sammi's blog, she posts often. I have attached a link on my Blog list, in case you forget her blog address. (I forgot it the first time!) It is listed under "Sammi's Blog" to make it easier for you. If you want to be invited, let me know. I need your e-mail. 

P.S. She LOVES comments. :-) 
(Don't we all??) 

3 comments:

The Holden Family said...

quinn would love to follow it....send me an invite!

Harlin Family said...

I would love to read her blog. I'm kind of old.;) Their isn't an age limit is there? Can you send me an invite?

Anonymous said...

I love Sammi's blog. Super cute!

Just FYI, I actually posted on KarysKorner today so you can see part of the adventures with Mom and Dad. Thanks for keeping all the blogs going.

You're great!

Kary