Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Henry "Indiana" Jones

Henry is 1 month old! 
I had a little photo-shoot with Henry -- just using my simple camera and with the help of iphoto. Just practicing. I have a friend coming to help with some real pictures next week. 
Not too shabby, though, eh? 
He is a cutie-pie. 










Looks like he is smiling . . . actually about to barf. 

 Love it!
 This is his usual face . . . concerned. 




 Love this one


My Precious


 He looks so big! 


 One day, Henry (Indiana) Jones' hat will fit . . . 
(My favorite picture)

Your welcome, Grandma. :-) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You beat me to it. The pictures are great.
What time is your appt. tomorrow?

Mom

Harlin Family said...

Those are so cute! Man I wish I had photoshop. His acne doesn't look bad. Is it clearing up or did you work some magic with your photoshop? He is a beautiful baby! :)

Melissa said...

Great work.
Man I feel bad for Emiko.

The Holden Family said...

very cute! that hat will fit too soon.... :)