Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chocolate-Chip Cookies . . .


And Milk. Is there anything better??
(OK, there is something better . . . but I am 9+ months pregnant, so cookies are all I got!) ;-)

Chocolate-chip cookies and milk are such a sweet, satisfying, perfect combination. MMmmmmm . . . yummy.

What makes cookies and milk an even better experience is drinking straight from the milk carton. Awesome. Don't tell me you never do that . . . I know you do. I know I am not the only one. Right??
Or maybe . . . I am?? Maybe I am the only one who guzzles straight from the milk jug? Maybe I am gross? Yeah, you may want to make sure the milk is sealed and new at my house, before you drink it . . . fair warning. :-)

4 comments:

Harlin Family said...

I totally agree! My most favorite treat. And the milk is a must. I am glad you have something you can enjoy at 9 months pregnant.:)

The Holden Family said...

i never drink from the jug....just doesn't taste as good to me that way. and thanks for the craving you just gave me. :)

Katie The Lady said...

I have been craving choc chip cookies all week, and reading this isn't helping! I don't have any chocolate chips and Michael won't let me out of the house because I'm sick-hahaha. You suck for writing this and torturing me further-hahaha.

Unknown said...

I drink straight from the jug...mmm :) love it!