Saturday, January 14, 2012

24 weeks . . .

And Growing Daily!
I thought I should document at least one image of this pregnancy. Maybe there will be more . . . but I have a feeling the next few months won't be too pretty. :-)

I have to say THANK YOU to Charles, for picking out my awesome shirt -- I LOVE IT! He surprised me with some new maternity clothes, so I don't have to wear my pink pajamas to church. :-)

*Notice the hair . . . I totally needed to go higher and lower on the braids! (View post below.) It ended up looking like crazy mermaid-hair! Oh well, live and learn.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you look beautiful.
24 weeks looks good on you.
Charles did a great job with the clothes.
I've got this 'grandma' dress I can wear to church these last few weeks.
I might start wearing it tomorrow.
You'll see what I mean.

Becky said...

You look gorgeous!!

The Holden Family said...

it is a great shirt...well done charles! you look fabulous and happy. :)

Mari said...

Melissa, I saw you at church and you looked fantastic . . . you can't help it. :-)