Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oh Baby!

Baby van Ormer number 4
(And likely final van Ormer child -- more on THAT later.)
Coming MAY 2012!

9 comments:

Harlin Family said...

I love ultrasound pictures. It's always fun to see them and hear their heart beat!:)

Katie The Lady said...

OK, so I know I already congratulated you on FB, but this is a big occaision!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Dani said...

Oh YAY! congratulations. She's beautiful.

Becky said...

Yay, congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You just made me smile.

Unknown said...

WOOO! i know i already said my congrats on FB. but i am SO so happy for you! I <3 babies! :) Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Hey mari,
I commented yesterday, but it didn't show up.

I expected that you'd be expecting. Way to go sister

You'll do great .
Remember how strong you are.

I'm sure Sammi is thrilled.

hugs and strength to you,

Kary

Allison said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news!!!

Mari said...

Dani, we can hope it is a girl, right? :-) I mean I know we need all the missionaries we can get, but we also need moms, too, ya know? Here's to hoping . . .

Tiffani said...

Congratulations Mary! I just learned that you are expecting.