Monday, May 18, 2009
Sunday Morning Smiles
I just got a new camera on Saturday from Costco (my old one had tape holding the battery in -- it was time!) :-) It is always so fun to get a new toy . . . just in time for our trip to Spokane, Alaska, and all sorts of summer fun! :-) Everyone in Alaska better get ready to say, "cheese!" I am a picture-taking fool! Thought I would share a few of my practice shots. (This is a normal camera -- not the deluxe.) :-)
A lovely Sunday morning.

Yup, they look the same.

William is about to pull on Sammi's braid. :-) He looks happy about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those cute kids are going to have to put up with a lot of hugs from Grandma.
Love from us
Very cute! They are sure growing up!!
Post a Comment