ready or not.....YOU BET! Stephen will be thrilled to have cousins to dance and boogie with. We can hardly wait. I had to take him on a mile walk after church just to get his wiggles out. We are so grateful you can all come. I was thinking of the fun were going to have. There is a house for sale next door, just went on the market last week......It's a ranch home with a garage. 3 bedrooms, don't know the price yet, but we would love to have some new neighbors. : ) See you real soon!!!!!! hugs, Kary the video made me smile!
2 comments:
ready or not.....YOU BET! Stephen will be thrilled to have cousins to dance and boogie with. We can hardly wait. I had to take him on a mile walk after church just to get his wiggles out. We are so grateful you can all come. I was thinking of the fun were going to have. There is a house for sale next door, just went on the market last week......It's a ranch home with a garage. 3 bedrooms, don't know the price yet, but we would love to have some new neighbors. : )
See you real soon!!!!!!
hugs,
Kary
the video made me smile!
Oh Mari that was great. I like Willy's attempt to do a hand stand there. I am so excited. Alaska here we come!!!
Post a Comment