Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beppy is Getting Married! :-)

So, pretty soon, there will be a new brother-in-law in our family! That is right! Beth is getting married! Hooray! James is his name. The wedding is set for June. We are all so excited for her! These are the only pictures I have for now, but I am sure there will be more to come. Yea Beppy! We love you!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hurray!! I am so excited for Beth!! You will have to share all of the details just as soon as you winkle them out of her!!

Give her my love!

Jenn Allphin said...

I am so excited! Yeah! My mom told me about this a couple weeks ago. I am so happy for Bethany! Let us know when the date, more pictures and every detail. Love you both!

Katie The Lady said...

Congratulations Beth!!!! How extremely exciting! What a happy, cute couple!