For some reason, I have not been able to upload pictures! I will as soon as I can. I have a bunch!
I thought I would just put another good word out for www.pandora.com (an on-line free radio station) It is almost time for Christmas music, and it is an AWESOME way to play Christmas music -- without commercials! My favorite station so far is Bing Crosby Christmas, you get lots of fun songs! :-) I listen to great music all day!! It makes my heart happy. :-)
I LOVE the holidays! It is almost time to decorate for Christmas! Next week maybe???? :-)
1 comment:
We drove to Colorado Springs yesterday for the BYU/Air Force football game--Go Cougars! We were pleasantly surprised to find a radio station playing all Christmas music already! Usually I don't want to hear any Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, but it didn't bother me this time. I never thought of trying Christmas music on Pandora. I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment