It's always fun to hose down the kids!! It was so hot here a couple of weeks ago, I had Scott hose me down!!
That is so much fun! I had Ben out in the water yesterday too. We have grass though, so not so much mud.I liked the story about avoiding that lady. That is too funny. She just didn't get the hint I guess.
HAHAHA! Now that is a classic kid picture!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's always fun to hose down the kids!! It was so hot here a couple of weeks ago, I had Scott hose me down!!
That is so much fun! I had Ben out in the water yesterday too. We have grass though, so not so much mud.
I liked the story about avoiding that lady. That is too funny. She just didn't get the hint I guess.
HAHAHA! Now that is a classic kid picture!!!
Post a Comment