Somewhere in mom and dad's collection of videos -- is a copy of that tape! That would be fun to see! Sammi would love to see us in elementary school! Yes, I still remember my line . . .
"Jazz, baby, whatta you know?!" (said while swinging my hands and hips around!) How silly that was!
You wore Ray's hat! I remember that much! :-) O' the good ol' days!
3 comments:
You remember that performance we had in elementary school?
"Goin' west. In a covered wagon. Get along mule! Giddy up, giddy up!"
You were dressed up as a some dapper charleston dancer and brought a whole new meaning to the term "jazz hands". :)
Somewhere in mom and dad's collection of videos -- is a copy of that tape! That would be fun to see! Sammi would love to see us in elementary school! Yes, I still remember my line . . .
"Jazz, baby, whatta you know?!" (said while swinging my hands and hips around!) How silly that was!
You wore Ray's hat! I remember that much! :-) O' the good ol' days!
Mari :-)
There's no kind of coat like a raccoon coat ;)
Post a Comment