Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Buddies






Here are some pictures I took today before we went to the doctor. William had a well baby check-up and some immunizations. William is doing well, and growing well. We are grateful for that. He was a very good boy at the doctor's office. He barely squeaked when he got the shots, and then he was fine - I think it helps when your thighs are chubby. ;-) He is doing fine for now, but I expect some discomfort later. I sure love my kiddos!

William loves the camera. Whenever I take it out he gets so excited and he poses for me - how nice!

2 comments:

Mari said...

what cute brudders!
I am amazed at William's glee! He is always so smiley in his pictures. It's great.
Stephen isn't such a fan of the camera. He'd rather focus on what he's doing (ie. eating cheese or playing with toys) It cracks me up. Boys will be boys.

I finally posted today. I'll try and add more Christmas photos later. Ray took a video of Stephen last night that we'll add soon.

hugs,
kary

Cheryl said...

What a cherubic little angel in that last picture!! He is such a cutie!

Lots of love!!

Cheryl