Here is the picture Mindy. I know Charles will love this. : ) This picture is of Sammi, but I think she has a "Mindy Look" on her face.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Even before I read what you wrote I thought, " That is a little Mindy". Amazing resemblence. I love your blog sight. It is fun getting into your minds to see what you are thinking about, and I looooove the pictures. (This is Grandma talking). I like the scripture analysis too. Makes a Mom's heart happy to know her kids minds are on "the better part". Love, Mom
1 comment:
Wow! Even before I read what you wrote I thought, " That is a little Mindy". Amazing resemblence. I love your blog sight. It is fun getting into your minds to see what you are thinking about, and I looooove the pictures. (This is Grandma talking). I like the scripture analysis too. Makes a Mom's heart happy to know her kids minds are on "the better part".
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment