Monday, October 16, 2006

Beginning the Blog...

I enjoy staying in touch with friends and family so much I thought I would make it easier for me and I decided to create my own blog space. Here it is!

I am going to use this space to share what is happening, my opinions, thoughts, etc. I hope to provide some entertainment and thrills for all to enjoy.

This is my first go at any sort of webpage, since I do not trust the internet - at all. So as I figure this out I am sure I will become more interesting. This entry will be brief and I am just going to test out all the options that I have...

2 comments:

Mari said...

Mindy,
I check your blog everyday! I actaully used yours to create mine! Thanks! By the way, you look so cute pregnant. :) Give John a big prego kiss for me!
Mari

Anonymous said...

Just testing to see if you can post without registering...Mari